Support Cache Free TV



Sunday, February 16, 2014

Release Your Inner Nerd - Watch the New Cosmos.

Okay, I'll admit it. I am a nerd - and I was a nerd long before being a nerd was cool. I got beat up for being nerdy. I was born at the dawn of the space age. I watched Neil Armstrong land on the moon. I subscribed to Sky and Telescope. I built my own telescopes.

And I watched Carl Sagan's "Cosmos" on PBS.

On March 9 2014, Fox and Nat Geo networks will premiere “Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey,” a follow-up to Carl Sagan’s 13-part series “Cosmos: A Personal Voyage”.
The original PBS series premiered in 1980 and explored our universe. Seth MacFarlane, the creator of “Family Guy” and “The Cleveland Show,” is teaming with Sagan’s widow Ann Druyan to executive produce the new 13-part series that continues to probe the stars this time narrated by the world’s most famous astrophysicist, Neil deGrasse Tyson.



In an unprecedented move, Fox will air the premiere episode simultaneously on Sunday, March 9, 9-10 p.m. in the U.S. across ten 21st Century Fox networks. It was also announced that “Cosmos” will premiere on all 90 National Geographic Channels in 180 countries, as well as 120 Fox-branded channels in 125 countries, making this the largest global launch ever for a television series. The remainder of the series will air on Fox with Nat Geo rebroadcasting the episodes the next day.

Release your inner nerd - Watch the NEW Cosmos. (We promise not to beat you up.)
(Part 1)


(PART 2 below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are moderated to prevent spam